The WebXseals.com Information Center (hereafter called "WebX"), makes no representations whatsoever about other web sites which you may access through this one or through any domain of WebX. In addition, a link or any access through a WebX domain name to any web site does not mean that WebX endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such web site.
IN NO EVENT WILL WebX BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE ACCESSIBLE TROUGH A WebX DOMAIN NAME OR BY A HYPERLINK, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WebX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED AND/OR THAT ANY DOMAIN WILL BE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR FREE. IN NO EVENT WILL WebX BE LIABLE TO SUBSCRIBER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY FAILURE, DISRUPTION, DOWNTIME, INCORRECT LINKAGE OR OTHER NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED.
WebX PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE "AS IS", WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SERVICE AGREEMENT This agreement is made between WebX and the subscriber (hereafter called "Member") of any of the services provided by this site. Both parties to this Service Agreement agree that the terms outlined here are reasonable and agreeable.
1. WebX reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service with or without notice to any Member. WebX shall not be liable to any Member or any third party, to exercise its right to modify or discontinue the service.
2. Information may be changed or updated with or without notice. The WebX Network member's or third party's continued use of the service constitutes an affirmative agreement by the WebX Network member or third party, of the terms and conditions and its modifications.
3. Once the subscriber becomes a Member of the WebX Network, receives an account. Members are entirely responsible if they do not maintain the confidentiality of their passwords and account information. Furthermore, members are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their accounts.
4. Members agree to indemnify and hold harmless WebX, its employees, officers, agents directors or successors, from all fines, penalties, losses, claims, expenses or other liabilities, resulting in or from connection with this Service Agreement.
5. WebX assumes no liability of the Member for the Member's failure to follow and adhere to the terms and contitions of this Service Agreement, and any results caused by the acts, omissions or negligence of the Member, its subcontractor(s), agents, employees, or directors, or any of them, including, but not limited to, claims of third parties arising out of or resulting from, or in any manner in connection with, the Member's products or services, messages, programs, caller contracts, promotions, advertising, infringement or any claim for defamation, libel or slander, or for violations of copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property rights.
7. WebX collects information of visitors, including the domain name, visited pages, referring URLs, and other publicly available information. WebX uses this information, which does not personally identifies the visitors, to help improve its web site and services, and to customize the content of its pages for each individual consumer.
8. Registrants must agree at the time of registration that, to the best of their knowledge, the name they are registering does not violate trademark law in their own jurisdiction.
9. Members can register only ONE account per person and IP address.
10. WebX will not deactivate seals or delete accounts for other reasons then:
a. Members provide false or wrong contact details and/or name b. Members register more then one account per person and IP address c. Violating these Terms.
In such case (a./b./c.) WebX may delete that account or domain name without notice.
SITE CONTENT POLICY 1. No WebX seal may be used, directly or indirectly, by any site that contains child pornographic material or links to child pornographic sites.
2. Members are solely responsible for the pages content a WebX seal is placed on.
3. WebX is not obligated to monitor the Network to examine available content. Members hereby acknowledge that WebX is made aware of content that is determined to be, in its sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable, offensive, indecent, obscene, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable, WebX has the right,but not the obligation, to edit, remove or deny access to such content. IN THE EVENT OF WebX BEING ADVISED BY ANY PARTY THAT A SPECIFIC SITE BREACHES ANY CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT THEN WebX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATLY DEACTIVATE THE MEMBERS ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHAT VIOLATES THIS POLICY. AS SUCH, ANY VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DEACTIVATION OF SERVICES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL SERVICE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.